Supacolour is the latest technology in digital reproduction of logos. It features unlimited colours and high vibrancy, ultra-high detail and resolution (finest of text, perfect colour gradients).
Supacolour is created with the highest quality, eco-friendly inks.
Supacolour transfers are printed using your high quality vector artwork files in full colour or single colour onto transfer paper. The design is then applied to a product using heat and pressure.
Supacolour is a proprietary technology. Full details of the process are held within the company who developed the process.
The advantages of Supacolour include:
- High stretch ability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied.
- Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics
- Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction is achievable
- 100+ washes, the print will outlive the product and will not peel, crack, or fade.
- Supacolour is a quick, cost effective printing method with fantastic results.
- It can reproduce logos perfectly without a need to compromise.
It is a requirement that artwork is supplied in vector outline format.